Colour: Dark Grey
Vita-seal VSR 600 is a high quality joint sealing tape made of soft polyurethane foam. It is supplied in the form of pre-compressed (delayed expansion) rolls.
• Joints that are open to water vapour diffusion and sealed to driving rain in all buildings.
• Window and door installations that are sealed to driving rain.
• Seals on facades (working and movement joints) that can be painted to prevent thermal and acoustic bridges.
• Connection joints on facades and both pitched and flat roofs.
• Installation of noise reduction walls and prefabricated concrete components.
• Honest details of initial foam thickness's and joint tolerances.
• 600 Pa sealing against the effects of weather: (Driving rain, wind, UV radiation and temperature cycles) as well as noise reduction features.
• Material on rolls is ready-compressed and self-adhesive.
• Suitable for painting.
• Quick installation.
• Seals against uneven surfaces.
• Accommodates joint movement.
Application Instructions for Vita-Seal VSR 600 Glazing Tape
Instructions for use
• Check whether it is possible to use joint tapes.
• Clean edges of the joints and check that they are parallel (max. 4°).
• Find the joint width taking into account the movements of the structure.
• Select the appropriate joint tape.
• Cut off the starting and end piece and add 1 cm of tape to each metre of joint.
• Fit from bottom to top, secure the tape with wedges if necessary.
• To regulate the delayed expansion:
• Rolls can be warmed in winter and cooled in summer.
• Compress strip goods mechanically down to the required compression level.
• Affix the tape to the edge of the joint with a little back displacement (1 – 2mm).
• If the joint edges are wet, secure the tape every 20 cm with wedges.
• Do not place the tape around corners – use butt joints.
• Cross and T-shaped joints: Vertical joint overlaps horizontal joint, run the vertical joint right through.
The self-adhesion may cause problems in very narrow joints and maybe neutralised temporarily with a little water. Prefabricated concrete components and other heavy elements must be installed using the appropriate spacers.
• Secure the tape residue with adhesive strips and store flat.
• The expansion time and capacity depend heavily on the storage time and tape age.
• Position the self-adhesion downwards on horizontal joints.
Please Note: High temperatures accelerate tape expansion, while low temperatures delay this. At ambient temperatures above 20°C, the tape should be stored in a cool place on the construction site away from direct sunlight. A small fridge is ideal for this.
|Interior or Exterior||No|
Delivery Information - What does your delivery option mean?
All deliveries are subject to stock and availability.
**Next Day Cut Off – subject to cleared payments and passing of payment security checks by 11am.
Orders processed after 11am using the next day service option cannot be guaranteed.
All UK Mainland orders qualify for FREE delivery* when you spend over £75.00 ex VAT.
Consignments will be delivered using FedEx or direct from the supplier if stock is not readily available within our warehouse.
Please note that orders placed on a Friday after 11AM for next day delivery will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
Orders placed prior to a Bank Holiday will be delivered two days after the Bank Holiday.
Please note Saturday deliveries do not include orders that are made on Saturdays. Saturday orders should be made prior to Friday before 11am.
Pre 12 delivery services are available, however we ask that you contact us in advance of placing the order for our team to check stock and availability.
|Next Day Delivery||£12.99||Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. Order before 11AM to guarantee delivery the next working day.|
|Next Day Delivery (Before 12)||£19.99||Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. Order before 11AM to guarantee delivery the next working day. Items will be delivered between 8AM and 12PM.|
|Saturday Delivery (Before 12)||£25.00||Saturday between 8AM and 12PM|
|2-5 Working Day Delivery||£6.00||Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.|
|FREE Delivery over £75.00 (2-5 Working Days)||£0.00||Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.|
Outside UK Mainland (Including Ireland)
*Please note the following postcodes are classed as Non-Mainland UK or Remote / Rural delivery: AB, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, PO30-PO41, IM, JE, GY, BT, TR21-TR25.
Regardless of the order weight and quantity, the following locations incur a carriage charge of £24.99+VAT.
unfortunately we are unable to offer Saturday delivery at this time
It is advised you arrange your own courier collection from our warehouse. If you require assistance Dortech Direct can schedule a delivery for you. Prices are dependent on box quantity and order weight. Please call our sales team for a quotation on 01484 411357.
unfortunately we are unable to offer Saturday delivery at this time.
- All available delivery options will be displayed at checkout / basket pages
- Working days do not include Weekends or Bank holidays
- For all enquiries ring 01484 411357 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BACS & Purchase Orders
- The delivery times & dates are only valid from receipt of funds or valid PO number
By ordering with Dortech Direct you agree to inspect goods upon delivery. Damaged goods should be rejected. If you notice damage after goods are delivered, you must be report this to us within 48 hours of delivery. Dortech Direct does not accept damage liability for issues reported over 2 working days from the point of delivery.
You can report damage by sending your order details and images of any issues to email@example.com or call 01484 411357 and one of our team will assist you.
Prior to returning any goods for any reason, please contact us on 01484 411357 to inform us, of the reason for the return and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Name/Number.
Return goods should be sent to "The Returns Department, Dortech Direct, Unit 3 Fieldhouse Park, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield, HD2 1FA" clearly quoting one of the following - Account Number, Order Number or Return Authorisation Name/Number.
Any goods returned within 30 days as 'unwanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' may be subject to restocking fees.
For the avoidance of doubt all returned items will be inspected prior to any refund or replacement will be issued. Dortech Direct reserves the right to reject returns if the parcel is not in a suitable condition. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure unwanted returns reach our warehouse in a suitable condition.
All refunds will be issued to the payment method used on your original order. Please allow up to 10 working days for the payment to process once the refund has been received.
Is there a re-stocking fee?
I've sent my package, how long will the refund take?
Prior to returning any goods for any reason, please contact us on 01484 411357 to inform us, of the reason for the return and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number.
Return goods should be sent to "The Returns Department, Dortech Direct, Unit 14 Fieldhouse Park, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield, HD2 1FA" clearly quoting one of the following - Account Number, Order Number or Return Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned within 30 days as 'unwanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' will only be accepted at the discretion of the company with their original packaging
All refunds will be issued to the payment method used on your original order. Please allow 1-3 working days for the payment to process once the refund has been received.
Is there a re-stocking fee?
I've sent my package, how long will the refund take?
YOUR LOYALTY REWARDS In recognition of your valued business, 1.5% of the value of this order will be added to your loyalty rewards which can be used when you make another purchase through this website.
Rewards can only be added where accounts have been created
Should you require assistance at any stage, please contact our customer help-desk through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01484 411 357.