Xpanda Black Sealing Foam Tape: 13-24mm x25mm (2M)
Xpanda 600 is a high quality joint sealing tape made of soft polyurethane foam. It is supplied in the form of pre-compressed (delayed expansion) rolls.
• Joints that are open to water vapour diffusion and sealed to driving rain in all buildings.
• Window and door installations that are sealed to driving rain.
• Seals on facades (working and movement joints) that can be painted to prevent thermal and acoustic bridges.
• Connection joints on facades and both pitched and flat roofs.
• Installation of noise reduction walls and prefabricated concrete components.
• Honest details of initial foam thickness's and joint tolerances.
• 600 Pa sealing against the effects of weather: (Driving rain, wind, UV radiation and temperature cycles) as well as noise reduction features.
• Material on rolls is ready-compressed and self-adhesive.
• Suitable for painting.
• Quick installation.
• Seals against uneven surfaces.
• Accommodates joint movement.
Application Instructions for Xpanda 600 Glazing Tape
Instructions for use
• Check whether it is possible to use joint tapes.
• Clean edges of the joints and check that they are parallel (max. 4°).
• Find the joint width taking into account the movements of the structure.
• Select the appropriate joint tape.
• Cut off the starting and end piece and add 1 cm of tape to each metre of joint.
• Fit from bottom to top, secure the tape with wedges if necessary.
• To regulate the delayed expansion:
• Rolls can be warmed in winter and cooled in summer.
• Compress strip goods mechanically down to the required compression level.
• Affix the tape to the edge of the joint with a little back displacement (1 – 2mm).
• If the joint edges are wet, secure the tape every 20 cm with wedges.
• Do not place the tape around corners – use butt joints.
• Cross and T-shaped joints: Vertical joint overlaps horizontal joint, run the vertical joint right through.
The self-adhesion may cause problems in very narrow joints and maybe neutralised temporarily with a little water. Prefabricated concrete components and other heavy elements must be installed using the appropriate spacers.
• Secure the tape residue with adhesive strips and store flat.
• The expansion time and capacity depend heavily on the storage time and tape age.
• Position the self-adhesion downwards on horizontal joints.
Please Note: High temperatures accelerate tape expansion, while low temperatures delay this. At ambient temperatures above 20°C, the tape should be stored in a cool place on the construction site away from direct sunlight. A small fridge is ideal for this.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery Information - What does your delivery option mean?
All deliveries are subject to stock and availability.
**Next Day Cut Off – subject to cleared payments and passing of payment security checks by 11am.
Orders processed after 11am using the next day service option cannot be guaranteed.
All UK Mainland orders qualify for FREE delivery* when you spend over £150 ex VAT. *Please note certain items do not qualify for free delivery.
Consignments will be delivered using DX, DPD, APC, Hermes or direct from the supplier if stock is not readily available within our warehouse.
Please note that orders placed on a Friday after 11AM for next day delivery will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
Orders placed prior to a Bank Holiday will be delivered two days after the Bank Holiday.
Price (inc vat)
Next Day Delivery
Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays. Order before 11AM for delivery the next working day.
2-7 Working Day Delivery
Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
FREE Delivery over £180 (2-7 Working Days)
Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Unfortunately, We Cannot Guarantee Next Working Day - you will be notified if we can't fulfill this.
Outside UK Mainland (Including Ireland)
*Please note the following postcodes are classed as Non-Mainland UK or Remote / Rural delivery: AB, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, KA, ZE, PO30-PO41, IM, JE, GY, BT, TR21-TR25.
Regardless of the order weight and quantity, the following locations incur a carriage charge of £24.99 INC VAT
It is advised you arrange your own courier collection from our warehouse. If you require assistance Dortech Direct can schedule a delivery for you. Prices are dependent on box quantity and order weight. Please call our sales team for a quotation on 01484 411357.
- All available delivery options will be displayed at checkout / basket pages
- Working days do not include Weekends or Bank holidays
- For all enquiries ring 01484 411357 / email@example.com
BACS & Purchase Orders
- The delivery times & dates are only valid from receipt of funds or valid PO number
By ordering with Dortech Direct you agree to inspect goods upon delivery. Damaged goods should be rejected. If you notice damage after goods are delivered, you must report this to us within 48 hours of delivery. Dortech Direct does not accept damage liability for issues reported over 2 working days from the point of delivery.
You can report damage by sending your order details and images of any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to return a product within 30 days, we are happy to refund the product provided it is returned, as sold, with all the original packaging, tags, labels and accessories.
Prior to returning any goods for any reason, please contact us on 01484 411357 to inform us, of the reason for the return and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Name/Number.
Prior to returning any goods for any reason, please contact us on 01484 411357 to inform us, of the reason for the return and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number.
Return goods should be sent to "The Returns Department, Dortech Direct, Unit 14 Fieldhouse Park, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield, HD2 1FA" clearly quoting one of the following - Account Number, Order Number or Return Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned within 30 days as 'unwanted' or 'incorrectly ordered' will only be accepted at the discretion of the company with their original packaging
All refunds will be issued to the payment method used on your original order. Please allow 1-3 working days for the payment to process once the refund has been received.
Is there a re-stocking fee?
Unfortunately from time to time we may need to charge a re-stocking fee. This is a charge passed on to us by our suppliers. While every effort will be made to avoid this this charge in some cases it is un-avoidable.
I've sent my package, how long will the refund take?
We aim to make the returns process as quick as possible, but please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed. If you haven't received any information after this time, please get in touch with one of our team.
YOUR LOYALTY REWARDS In recognition of your valued business, 1.5% of the value of this order will be added to your loyalty rewards which can be used when you make another purchase through this website.
Rewards can only be added where accounts have been created
Should you require assistance at any stage, please contact our customer help-desk through email at email@example.com or by phone on 01484 411 357.