Terms & Conditions
1. These terms
1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we (Dortech Direct) supply products to you (the Customer), whether these are goods, or services.
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
2.1 Who we are. We are Dortech Architectural Systems Limited a company registered in England and Wales trading as “Dortech Direct”. Our company registration number is 02538595 and our registered office is at Unit 3, Old Fieldhouse Lane Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA. Our registered VAT number is 567-1689-96.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team on 01484 411357 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Unit 3, Old Fieldhouse Lane Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
2.5 Our emails and any files sent with them are for the intended recipient(s) alone. If you receive an email from us in error please notify us and delete the email. Although any email and any attachments we send are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient before opening any attachments to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use of such material. Please be aware that messages transmitted over the internet may be intercepted by third parties. We reserve the right to monitor and record emails sent to and from us for compliance purposes and to protect our business. Your use of email to contact us will signify your consent to this.
3. Our contract with you
3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you an order confirmation to you, to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be, but is not limited to, the product being out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
3.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
3.4 We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. We do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
4. Our products
4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
4.2 Product Variation. In the case of bespoke products, your order will be manufactured to the specification and sizes specified by you. If you require changes to an order for bespoke products we reserve the right to make additional charges for such changes and for any materials or components used in the course of manufacture.
4.3 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
4.4 Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure on our website or by contacting us.
4.5 Advice about products. If we provide advice about goods or bespoke products that advice is given in good faith and on the basis of information provided by you. Such advice will be applicable only to the specific goods or bespoke products the subject of your order and will not apply in any other circumstances. We will not be liable for any advice we give based on incorrect or incomplete information supplied by you or if any product is not used for the purpose for which it is intended.
5. Your rights to make changes to products other than bespoke products
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 8 - Your rights to end the contract).
6. Our rights to make changes
6.1 Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
(1) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and
(2) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.
7. Providing the products
7.1 Delivery costs. Delivery is free, unless otherwise stated, on orders of over £100 excluding VAT if the product is available on our website and the goods are sent using our standard delivery service. For order of less than £100 excluding VAT the costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
7.2 When we will provide the products. Delivery is usually made between 2 to 5 working days after acceptance by us of your order. If delivery may take more than 7 days we will tell you. Deliveries will be made during our normal business hours only to the address you specify in your order. If you require an out of hours delivery there will be an additional charge for this.
(1) If the products are goods and are not bespoke products. If the products are goods we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 5 working days after the day on which we accept your order
(2) If the products are bespoke products. We will we accept your order on the date agreed with you during the order process.
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. 4
7.4 Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from us at any time during our working hours of 8:15am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 8:15am to 3:45pm on Friday.
7.5 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our courier will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
7.6 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.7 If you do not allow us access. If you do not allow us access to your property if required and as arranged with you (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.8 Split deliveries. We usually expect to be able to deliver your order in one delivery but we reserve the right to make deliveries by instalments.
7.9 Delivery to a building site or to a third party. If you require goods to be delivered to a building site or to a third party, we shall be entitled to assume that any person on site or specified third party is authorised by you to sign for and take delivery of the goods. Such deliveries are made at your risk and we do not accept liability for any act or omission made by any third party.
7.10 Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
(1) we have refused to deliver the goods;
(2) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
(3) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
7.11 Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.10, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
7.12 Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.10 or clause 7.11, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01484 411357 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
7.13 When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
7.14 When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment of all monies to us from you in full. Until we receive payment of all monies due to us legal and beneficial ownership of the product shall remain with us, you will keep the product at the place where it is delivered safely and securely stored and you will not remove any packaging or marks which enable the product to be identified. If you do not make payment of all monies due to us on written demand or if you make any composition with your creditors or (being an individual) are declared bankrupt or enter or propose to enter into an individual voluntary arrangement or (being a company) propose or pass a resolution to wind up or enter into a voluntary arrangement, become insolvent or any receiver or manager is appointed over all or any of your assets then you will allow us or our agents access to the premises where the products are kept to recover those products.
7.15 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, specific delivery information, locations, authorised signatories etc. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We may contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.16 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
(1) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
(2) update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
(3) make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
7.17 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 30 days, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 14 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.18 We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 12.5).
8. Your rights to end the contract
8.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
(1) If what you have bought is faulty or mis-described you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
(2) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
(3) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
(4) In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 8.5.
8.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (1) to (5) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(1) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
(2) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(3) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(4) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
(5) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 7.10).
8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
8.4 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
(1) bespoke products;
(2) any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
(1) Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
(2) Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
8.5 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 8.1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract. 8
9. How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
(1) Phone or email. Call customer services on 01484 411357 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, order number and, where available, your phone number and email address.
(2) Online. Complete the contact form at on our website.
(3) By post. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, the order number, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
9.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us at Unit 3, Old Fieldhouse Lane Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01484 411357 or email us at email@example.com to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
(1) if the products are faulty or mis-described;
(2) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
9.4 What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
9.5 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
(1) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. Goods must be unopened and in their original packaging. Goods must be unopened and in their original packaging. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
(2) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
(3) Re-stocking fees will be applicable of up to 35% of the order value for any goods returned to us. This charge represents the administrative time and overheads to reprocess the stock.
9.7 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then if the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
10. Our rights to end the contract
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
(1) you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
(2) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products;
(3) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us;
(4) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the services.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10.3 We may withdraw the product. We will contact to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know at least 7 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11. If there is a problem with the product
11.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team on 01484 411357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Unit 3, Old Fieldhouse Lane Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA.
11.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
(1) Up to 30 calendar days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
(2) Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
(3) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See also clause 8.3.
11.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01484 411357 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
12. Price and payment
12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
12.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
12.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
12.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with VISA and Mastercard. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them.
12.5 We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% a year above the base lending rate (LIBOR). This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
12.6 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
13.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
13.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
13.3 We will not be liable for any errors you may make if you order an incorrect product or you do not specify the correct place to which the goods are to be delivered.
13.4 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. How we may use your personal information
15. Other important terms
15.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided].
15.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
15.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
15.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
15.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
15.7 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
16.1 The promoter is: Dortech Architectural Systems Limited a company registered in England and Wales trading as “Dortech Direct”
(company no. 02538595) whose registered office is at Unit 3, Old Fieldhouse Lane Industrial Estate, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA.
16.2 The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Dortech Direct and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
16.3 There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
16.4 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.5 Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook Page
16.6 Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
16.7 Closing date for entry will be the 5th February 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
16.8 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16.9 The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
(1) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
(2) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
(3) The prize is as follows: x3 660ml cannisters of Dortech Professional Glass Cleaner.
(4) The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
(5) The winner will be chosen: 6th February 2019 at random by Dortech Direct staff members.
(6) The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
(7) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
(8) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16.10 By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.11 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.K law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the U.K.
16.12. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.K data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16.13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
16.14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16.16 Dortech Direct shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16.17 Dortech Direct also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.